Sunday, October 26, 2014

~12 Magical Months...~

...365 delightful days, 8760 adorable hours, & one PERFECT year!

Dearest Emma,

A year ago I heard the most beautiful sound of your cry. In that moment, I was filled with relief, joy, humility, hope, and so much love. In that moment, I knew my life would never be the same. Each month with you, I have learned something different about you and about life. With each of my children, God shows me different things. And with you my darling, He has shown me hope & the courage to never give up. You are one of my greatest blessings and I never get tired of thanking God for entrusting me with your life.

We have had a GREAT first year! I am so happy I have been able to be there for all your firsts: your first smile, the first time you sat up, the first time you rolled over, the first time you crawled, the first time you said "Mama," the first time you stood up and even your first steps. My eyes might be a little darker from sleepless nights and our house might be a little bit messier for sticky hands and trails of toys, but this year has been a treasure for me and I am looking to so many more firsts and adventures with you{and your best big brother, ever!}












Thank you little one for being such a special light in my life! Mommy loves you Emma-girl!!

With all my heart,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment